I've been demonstrating with the Surrey and Sussex Coppice group at the Weald Woodfair for the last few days. I didn't have time to post all the craft articles from the Furnace show the previous week before it was time to leave for the Woodfair. Long shows are always very tiring and towards the end of the season it can become a struggle to get through the last few. I need some time to relax, so the posts will have to wait until I get back from the Gower peninsula in South Wales next week.
Will it be sunny like this ?
Or stormy like this?
Either way it won't matter to me and I should manage to get some beachcombing in. When I get back I will post more from the Furnace - blacksmiths, and chestnut post and rail as well as on the woodfair.

No comments:
Post a Comment