I was out on the commons yesterday so to get in the spirit of things I gave some of the tools a little fettle today to make up for the ravages of the winter.
I started with some of the greenwood tools that hang on one of the walls. Though most of these tools are not actually in use at the moment as I was out working up beanpoles and peasticks yesterday so most of my favourites were in the greenwood tool box.
Shame that they have to be hidden away rather than on display but it's not worth taking chances and the location of the cupboard will remain a tightly guarded secret - a secret tool chapel.
As Treewright said yesterday on the bodgers forum - 'He who dies with the most tools wins!' And yes Robin, you might recognise one of the cross cut saws.
Well if this is worshipping tools (which might not be far from the truth in my case) then I suppose that makes the Shed a Church. Perhaps its time that my shed gained a little more respect!

No comments:
Post a Comment