Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Snow and Blogs

With the snow still on the ground I have a little time to do computer work today. Of course it should be my tax return, but instead I’m getting to grips with WordPress which seems much more advanced and useful than the current google blogspot site.

Here’s the view from the kitchen window with the bluetit's fighting it out for Alison's homemade fatballs.

I am just starting to build the new site and I intend to keep posts on both for a while as I get the hang of it. If it works out I will switch to wordpress eventually.

The new site is http://woodlandantics.wordpress.com not much there today, but it should start to build in the next few days unless the weather suddenly turns balmy or I get a sudden urge to do my tax return.

It looks as if it will allow me to put up photo galleries of my work and other pages as well as the blog posts - now I just need to put in the hard work.

No comments: